fucking a hipster with a hatchet -- by newsclippings
Why do you spend so much time perfecting something hideous?

Abstract expressionist
is a pretty term for a repugnant craft.

and I write this shit because I see beauty in brevity

I see on her head blimp-sized golden headphones
I'm fuckin' living in an age where even your mother's tits are a metaphor.

Once a week I find myself vigorously plotting the death of every hipster with a paintbrush.

The original thread and comments can be found here.
It could be worse
It makes me incredibly happy that we would spotlight this subject matter and newsclippings' treatment of it.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one.
The secret of poetry is cruelty.--Jon Anderson
From time to time we need to remind the world that poetry's not all roses and heartache (or razor blades Big Grin)

I love to see people step outside the box and do it with such finesse.
It could be worse
A thing of beauty makes men jealous forever. And I'm not talking about the poetry, I'm talking about the thing. It's better not to fuck a hipster with anything, as long as he's getting laid he'll still feel that the work he's doing is worth a damn. You fuck him with a hatchet, and he'll be able to play the suffering card even better. Van Gogh got part of his ear cut off. So what?! That cute guy with the coat hanger sculpture exhibit got fucked by a hatchet! Plus he's willing to have his rock band and all their friends hang out in a McDonald's commerical. He's "lovin' it". And look, the black friend with the bass guitar and the Big Mac is wearing a bunnet!
Hysterical

True, ignore them and they wither... but oh, the temptation is so great sometimes!
It could be worse
Great choice Leanne, congratulations newsclippings for being in the spotlight with a great poem.

If your undies fer you've been smoking through em, don't peg em out
three cheers for mums tits Big Grin,
well worthy of a spot light .
Oh gosh I just noticed this. Thank you all so much. Four stars was enough to make me happy, but now I'm all flushed and wordless
I'll be there in a minute.
hhahahahaa this is spectacular!
Congrats! I am reading all of these eventually. Pretty abstraction for an abstract expressionist hater! I likened the close to a distaste of the rich and the tradition of sending their children to 'finishing school'. A hatchet will screw you where ever you stick it! I can see Mom's bra as earmuffs (Oh dear), but not...
My new watercolor: 'Nightmare After Christmas'/Chris