help rebuild the site
The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think youl'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned. many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch

i stupidly deleted the thread so if your names missing please sign up again.
i'd like to help
(10-19-2018, 01:37 PM)RiverNotch Wrote:  i'd like to help
done thanks river.
(10-19-2018, 01:23 PM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think youl'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned. many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted. the ban isn't a punative measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch

(10-19-2018, 01:39 PM)billy Wrote:  
(10-19-2018, 01:23 PM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think youl'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch

bump
Definitely support this, I have used this site aton to grab poems for poetry readings locally.
Also I have brought a lot of my older / newer poems from the forum to work on with local writers and friends.
I know I am not as active as I used to be but I value what this site did for me who is a continuously growing writer and appreciate the archive.
One thought before restarting / deleting work would be to give people who have once actively posted a deadline to get there work onto another medium.

In my town of Missoula, MT we lost a local independent paper over night without warning from a large news company. I played in alot of bands who were reviewed from the paper, and I used there archive for press kits, and to describe art I helped make without using my own words. When the whole archive was deleted I felt so much loss, almost like they deleted history and accomplishments.

Anyways, I think letting people know poems they worked hard on will be deleting off the server would be good. So they get the chance to save their ideas.
Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet.
--mark twain
Rob Cave
(10-20-2018, 06:39 AM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think youl'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted or to able to remove their poetry should they wish to, it will also give them a chance to be more active should they wish. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch
Bunx
just mercedes

I just wanted to drop in real quick to say that I’m really sorry to hear about this. It was only through this site that I was able to rid a lot of the mistakes that beginners make in poetry. I would invert my syntax, force rhymes, use pretentious words and phrases (and admittedly still do at times) to sound like whatever a poet is “supposed” to sound like. I learned a lot from here, from you guys.

I’ve been really busy with school and haven’t had much time to be active on here. I will do my best in the coming weeks to help with bringing the site back to life.
(10-20-2018, 09:25 AM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think youl'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted or to able to remove their poetry should they wish to, it will also give them a chance to be more active should they wish. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch
Bunx
just mercedes

thanks to those who have already stepped up to help. we still see more.
Add my name to the list Smile
Time is the best editor.
(10-20-2018, 10:20 AM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think you'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted or to able to remove their poetry should they wish to, it will also give them a chance to be more active should they wish. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch
Bunx
just mercedes
Richard

Busker
(10-21-2018, 01:13 AM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think you'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted or to able to remove their poetry should they wish to, it will also give them a chance to be more active should they wish. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch
Bunx
just mercedes
Richard
Busker

(10-21-2018, 06:44 PM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think you'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted or to able to remove their poetry should they wish to, it will also give them a chance to be more active should they wish. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch
Bunx
just mercedes
Richard
Busker

I'm just a lurker, reader, appreciator.  But sure, put me on the list.  I just like people who strive to come up with something...anything succinctly beautiful in word.  It keeps me from giving up.

PS> That Ray Heinrich guy put up some deceptively accessible heart percolating stuff.  He had knack for complexity rendered palatably sweet.
You can't hate me more than I hate myself.  I win.

"When the spirit of justice eloped on the wings
Of a quivering vibrato's bittersweet sting."

feedback award
(10-22-2018, 05:30 PM)billy Wrote:  
(10-22-2018, 09:47 AM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think you'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted or to able to remove their poetry should they wish to, it will also give them a chance to be more active should they wish. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch
Bunx
just mercedes
Richard
Busker
NobodyNothing

thanks to those who have already stepped up to help. are there any more?
Life happens. Confused I'd be sad not to be able to participate when things ease up.
things have eased up, though not sure what you mean?
(10-24-2018, 06:26 PM)billy Wrote:  things have eased up, though not sure what you mean?

I meant life obligations.

Put me on the list, I'll work it out.
(10-24-2018, 12:10 PM)billy Wrote:  The site is in a downward spiral due to apathy on many members parts. please post your name below if you think you'd like to rebuild it by being an active member. people who do join and don't do a post within three three weeks will automatically be pruned.  many who haven't taken part for a long time will also be deleted. please help lift the site and make it work as it once did. thanks to all those who put their name below. all those not on the list will be banned and deleted 3 months later. the three month will give them time to ask for the ban to be lifted or to able to remove their poetry should they wish to, it will also give them a chance to be more active should they wish. the ban isn't a punitive measure, just a house/spring cleaning in order to remove as much dead weight as possible.

Willing Members

Leanne
Rowens
Wjames
Kieth
Tiger The lion
CRNDLSM
dukealien
Quixilated
Todd
ellerjam
alexorande
cloud
tektak
Knot
nozaki
billy
Rivernotch
Bunx
just mercedes
Richard
Busker
NobodyNothing
Lizzie

thanks to those who have already stepped up to help. are there any more?