Who knows when Death might come? (after Rowens)
#4
(59 minutes ago)CRNDLSM Wrote:  Congratulations I simultaneously love this and hate it.  Reminds me of an excerpt from a book by Rowens as an advertisement/teaser for the book, (edited or ghost written by matsunosuperfan).  Unpublished ramblings, reformatted and given a title, correctly credited, what is there to critique? Rowens words or matsunos attention to the words? I'm a fan of both, irritated by the ease it seemed assembled.

The question I suppose is that rowens will sometimes turn his words into poems outside of the normal ramble, at what point is a found poem going too far? Like science papers beating each other to the publishing house, 'they stole my work' 'my work was built off your work',  rowens seems fine with it, so I dunno, blurred lines, thanks for posting
I dislike stream of consciousness rambles, and pretty much anything not grounded in objective reality or economics.
If you’re writing like James Joyce, you forego copyright 
Copyright itself is bogus, but that’s another story
In short, Rowens has no rights.

Edit: sorry, this is posted in Mild, so I can’t ramble on myself 
I’ll come back with some impressions of this found poem at a later time.
Thanks for posting
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Who knows when Death might come? (after Rowens) - by busker - 39 minutes ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!