Crown Royal
#11
(Yesterday, 03:15 PM)busker Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 02:22 PM)Harryd Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 01:13 PM)busker Wrote:  Technically, the Misc section is a non critical forum, and it’s ok to post there and not care about feedback.
As long as the trickle doesn’t become a flood, it’s ok.

@HarryD - think about what you want out of the forum, though.
Since I'm not trained or educated in forms of poetry I just come here post what I like to write and hopefully people appreciate it, that's all and I appreciate your feedback also
Since you’re not trained or educated etc it would be good to start and make an effort in that direction and actually act upon the feedback to improve your craft
That’s what this site is for. It isn’t Instagram.
I improve every day. Many have told me what I write is beautiful,  some dislike. Your opinion is just one of many and by no means the end all. Thanks though
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crown Royal - by Harryd - 10-05-2026, 01:00 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 10-05-2026, 02:01 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - 10-05-2026, 02:16 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 10-05-2026, 02:36 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by matsunosuperfan - 10-05-2026, 01:57 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 12:11 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by matsunosuperfan - Yesterday, 11:48 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by busker - Yesterday, 01:13 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 02:22 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by busker - Yesterday, 03:15 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 03:18 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by busker - Yesterday, 03:39 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 07:43 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by matsunosuperfan - 5 hours ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!