Yesterday, 03:15 PM
(Yesterday, 02:22 PM)Harryd Wrote:Since you’re not trained or educated etc it would be good to start and make an effort in that direction and actually act upon the feedback to improve your craft(Yesterday, 01:13 PM)busker Wrote:Since I'm not trained or educated in forms of poetry I just come here post what I like to write and hopefully people appreciate it, that's all and I appreciate your feedback also(Yesterday, 11:48 AM)matsunosuperfan Wrote: Not sure how to receive this comment. Should I not bother investing time in offering critique on your poems? Are you just posting here to vent?Technically, the Misc section is a non critical forum, and it’s ok to post there and not care about feedback.
As long as the trickle doesn’t become a flood, it’s ok.
@HarryD - think about what you want out of the forum, though.
That’s what this site is for. It isn’t Instagram.

