Crown Royal
#9
(Yesterday, 01:13 PM)busker Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 11:48 AM)matsunosuperfan Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 12:11 AM)Harryd Wrote:  Appreciate it, but this is just me and my thoughts, slightly intoxicated
Not sure how to receive this comment. Should I not bother investing time in offering critique on your poems? Are you just posting here to vent?
Technically, the Misc section is a non critical forum, and it’s ok to post there and not care about feedback.
As long as the trickle doesn’t become a flood, it’s ok.

@HarryD - think about what you want out of the forum, though.
Since I'm not trained or educated in forms of poetry I just come here post what I like to write and hopefully people appreciate it, that's all and I appreciate your feedback also
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crown Royal - by Harryd - 10-05-2026, 01:00 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 10-05-2026, 02:01 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - 10-05-2026, 02:16 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 10-05-2026, 02:36 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by matsunosuperfan - 10-05-2026, 01:57 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 12:11 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by matsunosuperfan - Yesterday, 11:48 AM
RE: Crown Royal - by busker - Yesterday, 01:13 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 02:22 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by busker - Yesterday, 03:15 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 03:18 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by busker - Yesterday, 03:39 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - Yesterday, 07:43 PM
RE: Crown Royal - by matsunosuperfan - 6 hours ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!