LPIA 2026
#2
(Yesterday, 10:23 AM)CRNDLSM Wrote:  If tiger the lion doesnt show up I'll be pretending its april this year unless someone else really really wants to
I didn’t get far in the real April, maybe pretending will be more productive. I’ll give it a go if one of you wants to run it. Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LPIA 2026 - by CRNDLSM - Yesterday, 10:23 AM
RE: LPIA 2026 - by wasellajam - Yesterday, 10:58 AM
RE: LPIA 2026 - by RiverNotch - 11 hours ago
RE: LPIA 2026 - by dukealien - 9 hours ago
RE: LPIA 2026 - by RiverNotch - 9 hours ago
RE: LPIA 2026 - by dukealien - 7 hours ago
RE: LPIA 2026 - by Tiger the Lion - 6 hours ago
RE: LPIA 2026 - by CRNDLSM - 6 hours ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!