On Skydiving
#5
(10-03-2026, 05:49 AM)busker Wrote:  
(10-02-2026, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote:  On Skydiving

Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup 

because

this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title 
just because

I’m bored … explains the first strophe 
Said no parkour athlete ever
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.

(10-02-2026, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote:  On Skydiving

Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup 

because

this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title 
just because

I’m bored … explains the first strophe 
Said no parkour athlete ever
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.

(10-02-2026, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote:  On Skydiving

Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup 

because

this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title 
just because

I’m bored … explains the first strophe 
Said no parkour athlete ever
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.
thx for reading!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
On Skydiving - by matsunosuperfan - 10-02-2026, 02:44 PM
RE: On Skydiving - by alonso ramoran - 10-03-2026, 12:36 AM
RE: On Skydiving - by CRNDLSM - 10-03-2026, 01:22 AM
RE: On Skydiving - by busker - 10-03-2026, 05:49 AM
RE: On Skydiving - by matsunosuperfan - 10-03-2026, 02:19 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!