1 hour ago
(Yesterday, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote: On SkydivingSaid no parkour athlete ever
Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup
because
this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title
just because
I’m bored … explains the first strophe
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.
(Yesterday, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote: On SkydivingSaid no parkour athlete ever
Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup
because
this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title
just because
I’m bored … explains the first strophe
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.
(Yesterday, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote: On SkydivingSaid no parkour athlete ever
Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup
because
this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title
just because
I’m bored … explains the first strophe
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.


