Pic Poetry: Haiga.10/1/14
[Image: madhavan_stormynight_zps3af4964f.jpg]
(10-02-2014, 02:18 AM)Tamara Wrote:  [Image: madhavan_stormynight_zps3af4964f.jpg]

I like this, the separation of the lines made me put aside stormy night and see the other two lines. When I put the first line back again this really opened up for me into "no shelter".

I enjoyed the experience and find this a sound example of white space used beautifully by filling it with a distracting and beautiful image. Thanks for posting it, inspiring.
billy wrote:welcome to the site. make it your own, wear it like a well loved slipper and wear it out. ella pleads:please click forum titles for posting guidelines, important threads. New poet? Try Poetic DevicesandWard's Tips

Thank you. I am glad you found it inspiring. It was the tree that inspired me to write this. I clicked it on the beach during sunset and it was etched on the sky.
I've got a similar view through my skylight, well, will by the end of the month, especially that gnarly one.
billy wrote:welcome to the site. make it your own, wear it like a well loved slipper and wear it out. ella pleads:please click forum titles for posting guidelines, important threads. New poet? Try Poetic DevicesandWard's Tips