Pic Poetry: Haiga
[Image: haigamatroyshka_zps4bb8a132.jpg]
i quite like the idea of the russian doll being a representation of mum on the mantle
thank you.
Every time I come back to this I am filled with questions and am smiling.

The image is all that is good about a mother. I wonder if indeed it is painted to your own mother's image or if you have attached to this particular item your mother's attributes. I wonder if she is what you wish your mother to be, or if there is no mother at all and this is a substitute.

I in no way want an explanation, I just thank you for all the questions, and for the smile with each return.
billy wrote:welcome to the site. make it your own, wear it like a well loved slipper and wear it out. ella pleads:please click forum titles for posting guidelines, important threads. New poet? Try Poetic DevicesandWard's Tips

thank you for the comments.

these nested dolls were painted and given to me by one of my russian friends and i wrote it for her. i never thought of my mom when i wrote this.
(09-26-2014, 09:38 PM)Tamara Wrote:  thank you for the comments.

these nested dolls were painted and given to me by one of my russian friends and i wrote it for her. i never thought of my mom when i wrote this.

Big Grin Poetry's a great thing, isn't it? Big Grin
billy wrote:welcome to the site. make it your own, wear it like a well loved slipper and wear it out. ella pleads:please click forum titles for posting guidelines, important threads. New poet? Try Poetic DevicesandWard's Tips

(09-26-2014, 09:45 PM)ellajam Wrote:  
(09-26-2014, 09:38 PM)Tamara Wrote:  thank you for the comments.

Big Grin Poetry's a great thing, isn't it?  Big Grin

yes, it is.