Notes on TGIF
Hey there, in case you are wondering where it is, T.G.I.F. is on a January hiatus.  I am taking a moment to review the TGIF concept.  It was sort of an experiment to see if there was interest for such a thing, and now that it’s a new year I’m taking a moment to evaluate.  It, or something like it, will begin again in February.  If anyone has suggestions you are welcome to pm me.  Mostly I am re-evaluating frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly?) and format.

Thank you for your patience! 

-Quix Thumbsup
The Soufflé isn’t the soufflé; the soufflé is the recipe. --Clara 
why not do it just when you feel like it. not only will it come as a surprise aome of the animals we've cornered may even look forward to the obtuse timing of it. another suggestion would be just use one word for exercise; colour, water, testicle. atomic, etc. that way it needs less thought from you and widens the parameters for them. just suggestions mind you boss.
rowens could hand out nude pics of himself to the best or to each entry.
Very good suggestions, billy, thank you!  Thumbsup

Ninja stealth surprise prompts sounds like it could be fun.  Big Grin

(01-12-2020, 11:50 AM)billy Wrote:  why not do it just when you feel like it. not only will it come as a surprise aome of the animals we've cornered may even look forward to the obtuse timing of it.  another suggestion would be just use one word for exercise; colour, water, testicle. atomic, etc. that way it needs less thought from you and widens the parameters for them. just suggestions mind you boss.
Oh my!  Well, um ... that’s certainly one idea ...   I might brainstorm some back up options though, you know, just in case.   Big Grin Wink

(01-12-2020, 11:50 AM)billy Wrote:  rowens could hand out nude pics of himself to the best or to each entry.