this is not really a discussion.
it's almost xmas day and i'm sure a lot of people will busy doing Christmassy things over the next couple of days. i know i won't be around much for a few days.

thank you all for making the site what it is, thank you to the admin, mods and members alike. each of you you being as valuable as the next.

what ever befalls you, i hope you and yours have happiness over the coming days and that it continues to be so.

stay safe and make someone happy xxx
Thanks, billy, right back at you. Smile
billy wrote:welcome to the site. make it your own, wear it like a well loved slipper and wear it out. ella pleads:please click forum titles for posting guidelines, important threads. New poet? Try Poetic DevicesandWard's Tips

It is clear how much you and the others put into this site to make it successful - much appreciated by me and, I know, countless others. Happy holidays.
Thanks Billy!
I'd also love to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
I hope everyone has someone special to share the season with.
Enjoy the innocent joy and the spirit behind the celebration!
Wishing you an abundance of friends, happiness, and fun this holiday season.
**MISTLETOE & KISSES**
Merry christmas / Happy holidays XXX

If your undies fer you've been smoking through em, don't peg em out
Hope everybody's had or is having a wonderful Christmas -- and I do hope none of you are injured in the post-Christmas sales frenzy!
It could be worse
hehe,

we had a great day, looking forward to the new year, by then i should have more time to enjoy the site.
hope santa brought you what you needed Big Grin xx