Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make
first of all I am new, I couldn't find the post a new question anywhere so I am sorry for using a reply as a  question post. I also want to say I am sorry to ask for this help. Normally I would put the time and effort in to try my best to learn what I need to learn to complete what I am trying to work on.

I won't for one second presume that if I post a question everyone will answer. I have a poem I found that I am trying to work in one sentence, would someone be willing to look at the section of this poem I need help on.

I thought asking first would be the best way, I only have a few day until I have to use this poem so there is no way I can learn what I need in 2 days.

If someone is willing to help me with one line I will either post it in here or PM someone.

Please accept my apology for the way I am asking for help, again I couldn't find a button to post a new thread and I wouldn't ask someone to help me if I had more time to do my own research.

Either way i appreciate you taking the time to read my post asking if someone would be willing to help me. If I get a "yes" I will post the part I need help on, if someone can show me where the button to start a new post I will post this there. I am new and I know how I am doing this is wrong but I am in need of help and only have 2 days so that is whay I am asking for someone to help me rather than help me learn. I hope you all understand

Thanks in advance

You can't post a poem anywhere until you have posted and had approved 3 critiques in one of the three critique forums, as should have been in the information. Those forums are "mild", "novice" and "serious". Only after posted and having approved three critiques in these forums can you post your own poetry.

mod/dale

Messages In This Thread
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by just mercedes - 12-03-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by SaddestStates - 03-26-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by Raakim - 04-10-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by Raakim - 04-11-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by kevplunk - 07-25-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by Duke Doon - 07-31-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by e_a_g_l_e_p_i - 10-26-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by gracekent16 - 10-29-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by rowens - 04-05-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by rowens - 04-06-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Five Common Mistakes That Novice Poets Make - by Castugi - 11-22-2016, 10:19 AM