How to kill a classic
(12-21-2017, 07:00 AM)nibbed Wrote:  All it takes is one blast
around the block.
Small hands grip the cool metal
of the Bonnevilles blue and white.                                   apostrophe,
Dad keeping you safe                                                     thankfully there was no compromise, I like Dad starting this line.
with his James Dean cigarette.                                        this made Bonneville change to Spyder...that's just me                   

Something starts with that rush of air,
oil moves beneath the bearing,
each racing line scrubbed and skutched,                        skutched almost gives the sound of an eraser
the mad mile of adrenaline.                                           

All it takes is ten pints                                                      interesting/clever conversion
and a girlfriend away at uni.                                            another level of twist                                    
A fight over fruit bowl keys                                              true                                        
at two in the morning,                                                  
when good ideas
only get as far the first corner.                                        missing an as, but strangely I didn't notice the first 10 times I read it.  

very intelligently written
I think the young driver
needs a moped hahaha j/k
is it okay to ask if this just "flowed"
or was it something thought out
over time? It is very good.

-nibbed
Thank you nibbed, good spot on the missing as, will put it right immediately, he's even too young for a moped Smile I did write this quickly, and to be honest at the time off posting I just wanted to put something on the boards quickly that wasn't a post that involved having a go someone. So the result was it still needs work. Got some good feedback now so I know which direction to take this. Best Keith

If your undies fer you've been smoking through em, don't peg em out

Messages In This Thread
How to kill a classic - by Keith - 12-19-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: How to kill a classic - by vagabond - 12-19-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: How to kill a classic - by Keith - 12-21-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: How to kill a classic - by Knot - 12-20-2017, 01:28 AM
RE: How to kill a classic - by nibbed - 12-21-2017, 07:00 AM
RE: How to kill a classic - by Keith - 12-21-2017, 08:19 AM