Bristol Palin to hit speakers' circuit
rather amusing conversation folks, thanks for the hearty laugh. I really liked your comments. I'm no fan of the Palins but it's the people who pay to hear her speak that would be the fools. Who knows - did she even graduate from high school? Not the brightest bulb in Alaska, i've heard.
Bianca Blush
(05-25-2010, 10:22 AM)Bianca Alabaster Wrote:  I'm no fan of the Palins but it's the people who pay to hear her speak that would be the fools.

Def. agree there. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't her idea at all... hard for a young single mom to refuse if a bunch of rich old white ignoramuses are willing to throw money at her just because of her name.
PS. If you can, try your hand at giving some of the others a bit of feedback. If you already have, thanks, can you do some more?
(05-25-2010, 11:57 AM)addy Wrote:  
(05-25-2010, 10:22 AM)Bianca Alabaster Wrote:  I'm no fan of the Palins but it's the people who pay to hear her speak that would be the fools.

Def. agree there. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't her idea at all... hard for a young single mom to refuse if a bunch of rich old white ignoramuses are willing to throw money at her just because of her name.

Well in that case let me change my name right quick!Big Grin
C.B.
Thank A Veteran Today

[Image: givemehead.gif] Nudist Vapers

[Image: 1288659600_55._1_USD_8.20_dark.png]
yep, from now on i'm billy clinton. Blush
There is a huge difference in a name... Confused