Poetry Forum

Full Version: Copper poisoning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today whilst paying for my dinner I dropped my change in my fanta. I decided to just drink it and then tip the money out, but am now worried that I could get copper poisoning. Am I destined to go blind now, or am I simply suffering from hypochondria?

thethingy

(01-21-2011, 01:34 AM)Heslopian Wrote: [ -> ]Today whilst paying for my dinner I dropped my change in my fanta. I decided to just drink it and then tip the money out, but am now worried that I could get copper poisoning. Am I destined to go blind now, or am I simply suffering from hypochondria?

Paranoia I think, if there is any copper in the coins then it wont be much and unless you ate the coins then I doubt you'll get ill Big Grin
(01-21-2011, 01:45 AM)thethingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2011, 01:34 AM)Heslopian Wrote: [ -> ]Today whilst paying for my dinner I dropped my change in my fanta. I decided to just drink it and then tip the money out, but am now worried that I could get copper poisoning. Am I destined to go blind now, or am I simply suffering from hypochondria?

Paranoia I think, if there is any copper in the coins then it wont be much and unless you ate the coins then I doubt you'll get ill Big Grin

Ah cool thanks thethingySmile

i really want to put this i the sewer but i won't Big Grin

why would you try and get the coins out once you'd put them in.
and why put them in in the first place Huh

anyway about the consequences.

all that can happen is you get verdigris on your left testicle.
What's verdigris? And I didn't put the change in on purpose BillyAngry Though thanks for not transferring this to the sewerSmile
think instead of the deseases you could get from the people who handled the coins before
right i get it now. sorry jack, they fell into a glass of fanta!
i just assumed a can or bottle lol. verdigis is the green stuff you get on copper as it erodes.


i'd have left them in the glass for who ever does the washing up. and i doubt you'd be poisoned from drinking the fanta.

thethingy

I remember in school the tech teacher warned us against making bongs with copper materials from school as the fumes from the heated copper are poisonous, don't know if this is true or the teacher just did not want his supply's plundered or us all stoned............................
the green stuff is poisonous too i believe

thethingy

(01-21-2011, 09:58 PM)srijantje Wrote: [ -> ]the green stuff is poisonous too i believe

wtf is the green stuff?
(01-21-2011, 12:23 PM)billy Wrote: [ -> ]i'd have left them in the glass for who ever does the washing up. and i doubt you'd be poisoned from drinking the fanta.

Actually it was one of those paper cups like you get in cinemas.
(01-21-2011, 10:14 PM)thethingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2011, 09:58 PM)srijantje Wrote: [ -> ]the green stuff is poisonous too i believe

wtf is the green stuff?
verdigris

thethingy

(01-21-2011, 10:54 PM)srijantje Wrote: [ -> ]verdigris

fascinating Big Grin